360-Degree Showcase: Restaurant & Special Event Space
A high-end restaurant and event space in Westchester County, NY uses U-Lode for its marketing material:
One Flipbook showcases the events space for weddings, fundraisers, corporate retreats, and parties. Included:
- Photos and select videos of the space
- Catering menus
- A guide to local vendors (event planners, cake bakers, musicians, photographers)
- Booking instructions
A second Flipbook showcases the restaurant. Included:
- Easy links to “like” on Facebook, follow on Twitter, and pin on Pinterest
- Lunch and dinner menus—which guests can bookmark and email to their friends and family!
- A wine list
- This is an opportunity to highlight special occasion bottles, special descriptions of grapes, incredible vintages!
- Local ads (yes, you can monetize your media!)
The event space recently hosted a gala fundraiser for which dozens of chefs prepared hundreds of dishes. The Flipbook served as the program—complete with menus, chef bios, restaurant descriptions and photos, and a guide to the silent auction
We love the wine feature. When diners want to order a bottle, we leave our wine list with them—in the form of a Flipbook on our house iPad. If they have a question about a pairing or vintage, they text the sommelier—directly from the Flipbook. There’s no need for them to flag down a server, who needs to then track down the sommelier. It’s direct, efficient, and quick!